Through the electronic turnstile. Books and notebooks are allowed in the library under check-in and check-out proceedings.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday: 7am – 9:55pm / Saturdays: 7:30am – 4:25pm
The use of your nontransferable ID Card is mandatory.
Your first student ID-card is provided free of charge by the library.
Electronic password: Your ID-Card is needed to be shown for registration.
HOW TO FIND THE BOOK YOU NEED
- Searching by: Browser though, Author, Title, Subject and Key-word.
- Writing CDU and Cutter down is necessary to help you find the book on the shelf.
- Ask for the library staff to help you find the book you need.
BORROWING BOOKS HOME
|Qualification||Quantity||Deadline to return|
|Graduation/ 1 Cycle||7
RESERVING: The reader is allowed to reserve the material in case it is not available. The reservation process is done through Unifor Online, by using the computers for the search or by intranet self-servicing. The information of the availability of the book once reserved is through emails and SMS. Register your email at Unifor online as well as your mobile phone number on the library system so that you can receive academic and library infomation as well.
RENEWING THE DEADLINE of a BOOK: The deadline may be renewed if the publication is not under reservation. In case the deadline or renewal is coincidentally on a holiday, it could be done the day before the deadline date or at the first working day right after its deadline. The renewal may also be done by accessing Unifor online, Unifor Mobile or by self-servicing terminals. Always keep your receipt sent by e-mail. In case of internet connection problems at the Unifor site, just make a personal appearance at the Central Library according to its time schedule to the renewal. The information about the book renewal will be sent to your email.
LATE RETURNING: In case the return of the material is not done accordingly to its deadline, the user must pay a fine for each book for being late according to the number of working days.
LOSS OF MATERIAL : The user must refund the book in case of damage or loss and there is no fine waiving.
E-MAIL: Register your e-mail at Unifor Online and get further academic and the library information.
- 203.369 issues for borrowing home and local consultation and more than 16.000 titles of digital books.
- Up-to-date bibliographic resource according to the professors' requests.
- Encyclopedias, dictionaries, leaflets and captive books for local research only.
- COMUT/ BIREME services when requesting journal articles form other libraries around Brazil.
Access through Unifor Online and Unifor website. National and International contents available. Schedules for training: 3477-3167 / 3477-3169.
E-livros: Minha Biblioteca | Bv Pearson | Lectio: Atheneu/Zahar/Senac
Periódicos: RT online | Portal da CAPES
Base de dados: Vlex | Medicina Net | ABNT online| BDTD | EBSCO
- 5.278 titles of videos.
- 5 video rooms which are upstairs in the Food court area . Rooms can be reserved personally or just call: 85 3477 3163.
- Borrow video free of charge: Students: (5 videos for 5 days), Professor: (5 videos for 5 days), the staff: (5 videos for 5 days). Write the video registration down before requesting the video you want.
- Available for all viewers in general, through Unifor site (www.unifor.br), Unifor channel program and other ones at Unifor TV.
- 726 seats for individual study or group study located downstairs and upstairs. 227 seats available for studying - air conditioned room.
- Borrowed keys are requested to be returned before leaving the library.
- If the locker is unavailable, the user has to keep waiting for a lock availability to save his/her belongings.
- If delaying the return the user will be fined day-to-day.
- In case of key loss, the user must pay all the costs derived from the lock so that it can be replaced. • On the 7th working day delayed the belongings will be removed to the Campus prefecture.
- Services similar to Unifor Online are located at the library hall, at the letter D building, letter K building and letter M building.
University of Fortaleza
Universidade de Fortaleza
Av. Washington Soares, 1321 - Edson Queiroz
60811-905 - Fortaleza/CE - Brasil
+ 55 85 3477.3127